Choosing Happiness Workshops
Do you want to live a HAPPIER and more fulfilling life?
It’s in YOUR power to be a happier person. Come learn the scientifically proven ways to sustainably increase the happiness and positivity in your life by participating in this workshop series.
We live in an amazing time. In the last century, scientists discovered how to address problems such as depression and anxiety and get people who are suffering to a functioning state in our society. But over the last 15 years, some of the best neuroscience and psychology researchers have turned the power of science towards understanding what makes life worth living and how to thrive in this world. They found that the secret to taking an ok life and making it flourish is to have more positivity. And most importantly, these scientists have figured out how you can turn on your own positivity. These hands-on workshops will help you do just that.
There are huge scientifically-proven benefits to increasing your positivity, including:
- Increase feelings of happiness, joy and contentment
- Lower stress
- Improve productivity
- Increase resilience to more quickly bounce back from life’s challenges
- Increase immune functioning, helping you live healthier
- Strengthen relationships and help you connect better with everyone in your life
We are all wonderfully unique so there is no one-size-fits-all answer to having more positivity. The workshops specifically address this by:
- Requiring full participation – no sitting back and listening to a lecture here, expect to be jumping in and actively working on your own positivity.
- Hands-on work will include full group discussions, introspection time and breakout groups.
- Having HOMEWORK between sessions. You get to choose which of the positivity raising tools you are going to try between meetings then report back at the following session.
- EVERY participant will receive 2 one-on-one coaching sessions with me to customize these positivity raising tools to your life and help integrate them into your daily routine. These sessions will occur after the 2nd and 4th meetings.
These workshops are even more fun with a friend, sign up together and save $30 per registration. Because of the hands-on nature of these workshops, there will be limited spaces in both the online and in-person versions. So register now to reserve a space.
The online and in-person workshops will be starting at 6pm on Tuesday January 18. The remaining workshops will be held at the same time on Jan 25, Feb 1 and Feb. 8. Detailed instructions will be sent ahead of the start of the workshop for both workshop formats.
- $250 for one person
- $220 for two or more people registering together
- $250 for one computer connected to the webinar series (with up to 5 people participating from that terminal)
There are also several scholarships available to people who really want to participate, but are unable to afford the price. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After January 8, pricing will increase to $300 for one and $270 for two or more registrations.
Ready to reserve your place in the Jan/Feb workshop series ? Click here